TLC Massage Thèrapie sets the bar higher. My mission is to provide customized therapeutic massage that transcends far beyond each client’s expectations in a nurturing, compassionate, relaxing environment designed to alleviate the stresses of everyday life while respecting client boundaries, maintaining client confidentiality and adhering to the highest core values.
I specialize in Deep Tissue Massage, Neuromuscular Therapy, Orthopedic Massage, Therapeutic Massage, Geriatric Massage, Pregnancy Massage, and Pediatric Massage. I also offer Hot Stone Therapy, Vacuum Cupping, and Essential Oils as additional services that you can add to any massage for an additional fee. I am located in Collegeville, PA and enjoy working with a diverse clientele, including, but not limited to, clients recovering from injuries, mobility impairments, athletes and terminally ill patients.
Are You a New Client?
If you’ve never had a massage from TLC Massage Thèrapie before, we highly recommend taking a look at our helpful forms that are designed to help us work together more easily. Please feel free to print any or all of them, and fill them out to bring to your first appointment. We look forward to helping you relax, unwind, and keep your body moving properly. Call us at (484) 942-7209 if you have any questions concerning the forms.
The Benefits of a Massage
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Greater energy
- Improved concentration
- Increased circulation
- Reduced fatigue
Massage can also help specifically address a number is health issues. Massage Therapy can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow – the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ – the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins – amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.